WEDDINGS - Mason & Kayla - The Sunset Room, Elizabeth PA
WOW, I feel like you can't get much hotter than Mason & Kayla's 90+ degree, high humidity wedding yesterday...but just look how GORGEOUS these outdoor photos are with blue skies & green grass...it makes all the sweat worth it ;) An intimate wedding filled with little quirks, like Harry Potter referenced vows and bride & groom matching Converse sneakers, made this wedding truly unique and unforgettable!
VENUE - Sunset Room, Elizabeth PA http://www.sunsetroompgh.com
- The chandeliers in this venue are a photographer's dream and will WOW your guests for sure =) Plus the convenience of having your Bridal Suite for getting ready, balcony for an outdoor Ceremony and spacious indoor hall for Reception is a perfect setup at this venue!
DJ - Vince Cofini 412-377-6106
- DJ Vince had some fun & unique touches when it came to the way he led the Reception formalities, including turning the garter placement around onto the guy that caught it! ;)
CATERER - Carriage Inn, Elizabeth PA http://www.carriageinncatering.com
- Super yummy mashed potatoes, stuffed chicken, and crab cakes made me keep my plate around longer than I normally do when I'm busy shooting Receptions ;)
CAKE DECORATOR- Signature Desserts, Pittsburgh PA http://signaturedesserts.com
- Simple yet elegant cake with tasty flavors inside!
HAIR CONSULTANT - Pro Dry Blow Dry, McMurray PA http://www.prodrysalon.com/
- The salon was very accommodating in helping Kayla & her bridal party find a hair stylist last minute, when her first cancelled on her =(
MAKEUP CONSULTANT - Lisa Nicklow 724-469-0235
- Kayla's makeup was perfect for her skin tone and the smoky eyes really popped in pictures!