WEDDINGS - Tom Heather - DoubleTree Green Tree - Pittsburgh, PA
We officially kicked off our 2015 Wedding Season this weekend and what a gorgeous day it was...incredibly hot, like 90 degrees hot, but sunny & bright. Much like most brides dream their wedding day will be =) Besides the sunny skies, Tom & Heather had a wedding day filled with sparkle, lace, and ruffles...oh the ruffles...I mean just look at that stunning PINK dress! I'm still swooning over it ;)
VENUE - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Green Tree PA www.doubletree3.hilton.com
- Bridal Coordinator, Kelly, and her team are on top of their game at this venue! Usually when we shoot weddings at hotels, after the Bridal Party makes their grand entrance at the Reception, she is no where to be found again the rest of the night. That's not the case at DoubleTree, Green Tree!
DJ - Appropriate Moods Disc Jockey Service - Pittsburgh PA www.appropriatemoods.com
- DJ John Behrens started the Cocktail Hour off with some popular hits to really make it feel like a party, no boring smooth jazz...created such a fun atmosphere!
CAKE - Bethel Bakery - Bethel Park PA www.bethelbakery.com
- We've had the pleasure of photographing cakes from Bethel Bakery multiple times over the past year. They provide sleek, elegant designs that will add a touch of class to your Reception.
FLORIST - The Botanical Emporium Greenhouse - Pittsburgh PA www.thebotanicalemporium.com
- Are you kidding me with the LUSH floral arrangements at this wedding?! I was in love with the bridal bouquet that Botanical Emporium created for Heather. And the size of the arrangements on the altar was fabulous, looked great in our photos!
TRANSPORTATION - Tortorice Limousine - McKeesport PA www.tortoricelimousine.com
- This Party Bus was tricked out and the service included a fancy champagne toast to kick off the joy ride to their Reception ;)