A sprinkle of rain on your wedding day is supposed to bring good luck...well, how about a day-long downpour?! Sam & I don't think we noticed it stopped raining a single time yesterday for Josh & Cassie's wedding. And while that changed the ceremony location from outdoors to in, we made sure we did what we could to capture the gorgeous greenery of their venue regardless! You wouldn't even know it was raining in the courtyard shots below, take a look!
DID YOU HAVE YOUR PICTURE TAKEN IN THE PHOTO STATION YESTERDAY?
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A FREE DIGITAL COPY!
WELCOME SIGN, PHOTO BOOTH, AND PHOTOGRAPHY...that was all us at Rachel Anne's Photography!
CEREMONY SPACE - Old Economy Village, Ambridge, PA oldeconomyvillage.org
- The outdoor venue space is breathtaking, but the crew was very accommodating when it came to making the decision to move the ceremony indoors.
VENUE & CATERER - The Fez, Aliquippa, PA thefez.com
- This venue provides gorgeous detailing around the room as well as a efficient catering staff, AND, how fun, a Spotlight for your first dance!
DJ - Joe Michalski aka DJ Underdog, Pittsburgh, PA bookbrandnu.com
- This dance floor simply did NOT stop!! DJ mixes and a club-like atmosphere!
VIDEOGRAPHER - Francis Rocks Productions, Pittsburgh, PA www.francisrocks.com
- Lauren & James were a great team to work with throughout the day and their expertise & equipment is top notch, can't wait to see the finished product!
CAKE - Cakes By Brenda, Pittsburgh, PA weddingcakesbybrenda.net
- A classically elegant cake that matched the theme perfectly.
DRESS - The Exquisite Bride, Gibsonia, PA theexquisitebride.com
- The lace detailing and peek-a-boo surprise on the bodice were stunning!
HAIR CONSULTANT - Tiffany Eisner Hair Styling
- Gorgeous hair and makeup that provided in hotel service.
TRANSPORTATION - Shamrock Limousine Pittsburgh, PA shamrocklimousine.com
- Such a fun way to travel with the bridal party and family all together! And the driver was very accommodating yesterday to drive the bridal party to location for pictures, so they didn't have to walk in the rain!