Mike Jen Wedding - Monroeville Convention Center, Pittsburgh
Sam & I thoroughly enjoy spending wedding days with each of our brides & grooms, but yesterday was a wonderful time with Mike & Jen's family too =) They made us feel like one of their own! They chatted with us throughout the day, we cracked jokes together during the Reception, and, what happened as we were leaving the Reception is now one of my favorite family moments at a wedding: mother of the Bride, Joanne, grabbed my face with both hands, told me we had done an amazing job, wished us well for our little one ;) and gave me a true, European-style, double-cheek kiss! =D
VENUE - Monroeville Convention Center - Monroeville PA www.monroevilleconventioncenter.com
- When you have a large guest count like Mike & Jen, nearly 350!, it helps to have a venue that can accommodate your guests without feeling crammed into the banquet room.
DJ - Mike Butler - Pittsburgh PA 412-708-1045
- The dance floor was hoppin', that's for sure!
CAKE - Moio's Italian Pastry Shop - Monroeville PA www.moios.com
- We were able to enjoy a piece of cake this time around, usually too busy ;) but it was moist & delightful!
HAIR & MAKEUP - Artisan Colour Spa - Murrysville PA www.artisancolourspa.com
- Jen's hair looked lovely and her makeup was absolutely fabulous =D
Transportation - Elite Coach Transportation - Murrysville PA www.elite-corporation.com
- Party buses are always a fun way to keep the bridal party together as you travel throughout the day!