WEDDING - Josh & Evelyn - Lakeview Lodge, Treasure Lake DuBois PA
A classic elegance and the warmth of family & friends filled Josh & Evelyn's day =) Tears from the bride as she shared a First Look moment with her father. Tears from the Groom as his soon to be wife made her way down the aisle. And tears from family & Bridal Party at the end of the night, as everyone watched our Reception Screening slideshow, with photos recapping the wedding day!
THE BRIDE'S REACTION!...
A special thank you to Rachel Anne for bringing Josh, myself, and all of our guests to tears as our perfect wedding day came to an end way too soon.
VENUE - Lakeview Lodge, Treasure Lake DuBois PA www.treasurelakepoa.com
- A wonderful venue to accommodate all of your guests for a separate cocktail hour, bar, and reception space! And gorgeous chandeliers and lighting, looks gorgeous in the back of all the photos =D
DJ - DJ Mad Maxx, DuBois PA www.djmadmaxx.com
- Such a clean, stylish set up for a DJ....and the dance floor was definitely hopping!!
EVENT DECORATOR - House of Weddings, DuBois PA www.houseofweddings.net
- The gorgeous drapery and candle centerpieces make a world of difference in the ambience of the Lodge!
HAIR/MAKEUP CONSULTANT - Style by Denise - Salon, Scottdale PA see on FB
- Denise - Elegant, yet modern hair styles!
TRANSPORTATION - Fullington Trailways and VIP Limo www.fullingtonlimos.com
- Having a limo to accommodate 14 members of your Bridal Party for the hour long drive from Ceremony to Reception is the way to go!