WEDDING - Jon & Melissa - Johnsonburg PA
Every wedding is unique and you would think after 10 years of shooting weddings, Sam & I would have seen it all, but yesterday's wedding brought 2 "Something New's"! ;) Confetti Poppers as the Ceremony Exit and a serenading groom via Karaoke to cap off the Reception!! Jon & Melissa sure knew how to make their wedding their own =)
THE BRIDE'S REACTION:
"Just want to say thank you, one last time! I received so many compliments on how wonderful our photographers were! We truly appreciate you and Sam being there to capture all of the moments. After seeing the Reception Screening last night, I know we made the right decision with having you both there for us. Everything was perfect!!!!!"
STATIONERY, PHOTO BOOTH, WELCOME SIGN, FORMAL DANCE VIDEOS, PHOTOGRAPHY - That was all us at Rachel Anne's Photography! ;)
VENUE - Johnsonburg Firehall, Johnsonburg, PA
- WOW holds up to 600 guest count!
DJ - DJ Mad Maxx, DuBois PA, djmadmaxx.com
- Such a fun assortment of music, catering to what the guests like (including karaoke for the couple! ;)
FLORIST - The Sugar Cane, Johnsonburg PA, Facebook.com
- They provided a fun pop of color with Sunflower centerpieces and beautiful arrangements for the bridal bouquets =)
CATERER - Brody's Rib & Chop House, Punxsutawney PA, www.brodysbbq.com
- The nachos, cheese, and pulled pork appetizers were absolutely scrumptious!!
CAKE VENDOR - Storybook Sweets, Saint Mary's PA, facebook.com
- Classically elegant cake to tie in the sunflower theme!
EVENT DECORATOR - Elegance & Ivy, Johnsonburg PA, www.eleganceandivydecorators.com
- We love drapery and twinkling lights in the background of our photos!!