This storybook wedding with a down-home country feel had it all...even a horse-drawn wagon ride! My favorite FUN moment of the night: when the father of the groom decided to let loose and have his sleeves cut off, in true country fashion, by the father of the bride!! My favorite SWEET moment of the day: when the mother of the groom gifted her new daughter-in-law a set of jewelry with the groom's birthstone that she bought when he was born =) And my favorite part of the day as a photographer was chasing elk through the fields and capturing some gorgeous sunset photos of TJ & Kate!
One of Sam & I's FAVORITE part of a wedding is when we get to play a slideshow of photos from earlier in the day (getting ready, ceremony, pretty pictures after) during a slow dance song later in the Reception. Reliving a day that has flown by so fast can be emotional for our brides, and as you can see from last night's wedding, Moms too! =)
VENUE & CATERER - Elk Country Visitor Center, Benezette, PA elkcountryvisitorcenter.com
- What a rustic hide-away in the wilderness of Elk Country; beautiful scenery and even a chance to see the Elk!
DJ - Dj Mad Maxx, DuBois, PA djmadmaxx.com
- Max will definitely rock the night away with you...he partied with this crowd until midnight!!
FLORIST - The Sugarcane Floral Design & Gifts LLC, Johnsonburg, PA www.facebook.com
- Stunning bouquets and hilarious, shotgun shell boutonnieres =D
CATERER - The Benezette Hotel, Benezette, PA www.benezettehotel.com
- A good ol' fashioned meal for dinner and, SO FUN, a French Fry truck with all the fixings as a late night snack!
DRESS - David's Bridal, Altoona, PA www.davidsbridal.com
- I absolutely loved the ruffles on this dress! And the bodice with sweetheart neckline was so flattering on the bride =)