WEDDING - Adam & Deanna - Brockwayville Depot, Brockway PA
Officially kicking off our Wedding Season in 2017 with Adam & Deanna's wedding was wonderful! Though it rained all day long, you never would have noticed the dreary day, as their love shown bright at every turn =)
THE BRIDE'S REACTION!...
"Oh, Rachel! Sitting at the airport crying looking at all of the photos. They are absolutely amazing. It's everything that I imagined and more. We are so so grateful and thankful that we chose you and Sam to capture these special moments for us. I had several comments throughout the day of how lucky I was to have you as our photographer. Your attention to detail and ensuring that everything was just right made the day so enjoyable. Definitely one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning!"
VENUE - Brockwayville Depot, Brockway PA www.facebook.com/brockwaydepot
- What a lovely venue to make your own with wall to wall windows to let in natural light!
CATERER - Mary's Place, Punxsutawney PA www.meetatmarys.com
- Restaurant quality meals served hot and fresh, YUM!
EVENT DECORATOR - House of Weddings, DuBois PA www.houseofweddings.net
- The way the House of Weddings team pulled the color scheme and romantic feel of the reception together was amazing! A gorgeous head table backdrop and a touch of coral color with soft lighting everywhere you looked!
HAIR/MAKEUP CONSULTANT - Studio 55, DuBois PA www.facebook.com/pages/Studio-55/183816065093127
- Cindy Bryington - A true vintage elegance in the bride's hair style, perfect match to her dress!
TRANSPORTATION - Dr. Rice's Trolley
- The trolley is always so much fun for a ride through town with your Bridal Party, but we LOVE it for photos too! ;)